AA larger | smaller
WILLIAM JAMES BATER On Friday, June 15, 2012, at the Grace Hospital, William James Bater, husband of the late Jo-Anne Bater, passed away at the age of 77 years. Longer obituary will follow. NEIL BARDAL FUNERAL CENTRE (204) 949-2200 www.nbardal.mb.ca
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 18, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- Bye Bill. My love to Sam, Sid and Drew. We are all connected. Peace.
- Posted by: Robin Johnson (family) on: Jun 24, 2012
- Bill and I were friends from school days and he was our best man at our wedding and we enjoyed watching Sid, Sam and Andrew grow to be a pride and joy to Jo Anne and Bill. Bill could be aggressive but we all knew his bark was worse than his bite and he was really a very caring and gentle person. Jo Anne was a very good mother and we shared many visits and a lot of happy memories with both she and Bill. God Bless you boys and keep in touch. Love
Jim, Barbara and Cynthia
- Posted by: Jim and Barbara Fines (Very close friend) on: Jun 18, 2012
- I only met Mr. Bater on one occasion, but his son, Sid, has been a dear friend for many years. Carole and I want the family, in general, and Sid, in particular, that we mourn the loss of his Father and that all are in our thoughts and prayers
- Posted by: Brien & Carole (Close Friends) on: Jun 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.