AA larger | smaller
ROBERT ALLAN KING Robert Allan King, late of Winnipeg, formerly of Brandon, passed away on Friday, June 15, 2012 at the age of 53 years. Arrangements are pending with Brockie Donovan Funeral Cremation Services, Brandon, (204) 727-0694
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 20, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- Our deepest condolences to the King family! You have lost a great son, brother and Uncle, he was taken away from you too young, but no one can ever take away all the great memories you will have of him!Bob and I still got together at least twice a year for coffee and would catch up on each others lives. I have truly lost a great friend as he was there when I went through losing my brother Glen, my brother Gary, my Dad,and when I was going through my divorce, and he was also there when I had both back surgeries. Even though Bob wasn't always a happy man, he could truly make me laugh! Sorry for the long message, but as I got typing, I was just reminiscing about my old buddy and how much I will miss him and how I was able to count on him being there for me! Rest peacefully dear friend and one day we will once again go for our coffees!
- Posted by: Viv & Murray Thomson (friends) on: Jun 29, 2012
- Aunt Marlene & Family
Our deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family on the passing of Bobby. We are thinking of you at this most dificult time. We do know how your feeling as we have been there too. Just know our thoughts and prayers are with you all!
Love Linda, Walter & family
- Posted by: Linda Teetaert (Cousin) on: Jun 21, 2012
- WISHING TO EXPRESS CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF ROBERT KING. HE WILL BE SADLY MISSED. PRAYERS ARE EXTENDED TO HIS FAMILY.
- Posted by: LAWRENCE KNOUREK (CO-WORKER) on: Jun 20, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.