AA larger | smaller
JAMIE MCNABB On Monday, June 18, 2012, Jamie beloved husband of Rosy and father of David, Randi, James, Cole and Cyle, died at the St. Boniface General Hospital at the age of 49 years. A longer obituary notice will follow in Saturday and Monday, June 23 and June 25, 2012 newspaper editions.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 21, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- We had the pleasure of meeting Jamie when our sons began to play spring hockey together this year. Our sincerest condolences to Rosy, Cyle and family on the loss of your husband and father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Posted by: The Mulligans (Tammy, John and Tanner) of the Renegades Family (Friends) on: Jul 5, 2012
- So sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family for these difficult days. Thinking of you, love Lorraine and Warren
- Posted by: lorraine oconnell (friend) on: Jul 2, 2012
- Our thoughts go out to the family and friends of Jamie. We will always remember him as a great friend, fearless leader and a caring and giving man to all that knew him. He will be dearly missed. Jamie changed my life by giving me an opportunity in the trades even after everything Jimmy told him about me! I remember hearing stories about Jamie long before ever meeting him, dad always spoke highly of him and after meeting him and getting to know him I understood why. Best wishes to all that survive Jamie and may a piece of him remain in us all forever.
- Posted by: Cory and James Neufeld (Friends) on: Jun 22, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.