AA larger | smaller
DENNIS LOUIS GEBAUER Dennis Louis Gebauer passed away in Montreal on November 20, 2011. Dennis was predeceased by his father and mother: Joseph and Lena. Left to cherish his memory are brothers Delmar and Marvin and sisters Faye and Fern and families. The ceremony to celebrate Dennis's life will be held at the St. Charles Catholic Church, 320 St. Charles St. in Winnipeg at 11:00 a.m. July 7, 2012.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on June 30, 2012
Guest Book(3 entries)
- Dennis was my godfather. I have such memories of him coming to visit when I was just a young girl. He was so tall! He used to lift us up so we could get a closer look at bird`s nests and baby robins. I remember as a child how magical that seemed. Dennis was a kind and thoughtful person. He will be missed.
- Posted by: Janet La France (God-Daughter) on: Jul 4, 2012
- So sorry to hear of Dennis' passing. My deepest sympathy to Faye, Fern, Delmar, Marvin, and families. Though I am unable to attend the ceremony celebrating Dennis' life, I will be there in spirit remembering the many good times we shared - searching for the site of Fort Cuthbert Grant, ice-fishing at Oak Lake, hiking the Carberry Desert, canoeing lakes and rivers in Ontario, and skiing the bald prairie.
- Posted by: Arnold Mekelburg on: Jul 3, 2012
- As stated above, Dennis was a very nice, friendly person with whom I paddled (the canoe) and skied in the Rockies. Dennis and I met at the Winnipeg Canoe Club....
- Posted by: Gail Marriott (friend from Winnipeg canoe club......paddled many Sundays with Dennis;skied with Dennis in the Rocki) on: Jul 1, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.