AA larger | smaller
DONNA IRVINE (nee OBEDZINSKI) Peacefully, on Monday, July 2, 2012 at St. Boniface Hospital, Donna Irvine, aged 51, beloved wife of Todd. Arrangements pending. KORBAN FUNERAL CHAPEL 204-956-2193
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 04, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- Donna will be missed by her nephews James and Joseph Hoban and their mother Margaret. We were very fortunate to have Donna as an Aunt and Sister-in-Law. We have wonderful memories of Donna's vibrant presence at holiday time and family gatherings. Donna carried a postiveness that was powerfully contagious, and her loving gestures flowed freely.
Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to all her family.
Margaret, James and Joseph
- Posted by: James and Joseph Hoban, Margaret Metcalfe (nephews,and their mother) on: Jul 4, 2012
- Thank you for your heart of gold Donna! You are a treasure that will be missed.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Todd.
- Posted by: Gareth & Wendy Yates on: Jul 4, 2012
- I grew up with Donna & brother David. My mom Tina went to school with Donna's mom Maggie in Fisher Branch. Our parents both moved to Winnipeg and stayed friends and had lots of sleep overs. Our family moved to British Columbia in 1968, but we visited Manitoba quite often, and got to go to theIR cabin on the beach too.
One of my fondest memories was going to Hawaii when we were 15 and being there for New Years Eve, with both our families.
Donna, David & I went to see a concert in the grounds of the Volcano and had so much fun.
We are the same age and am deeply saddenED for her sudden loss, I will always remember her Bright Smile, her Rosy Cheeks, her Cheerful loud laugh that made me laugh too.
She was such a Positive wonderful (cousin)
that I will miss dearly, Maggie Harry, David my love and thoughts are with you always at this difficult time. Dolores
- Posted by: Dolores Barnes ( Semeniuk) (close family friend (more like cousins) Have known her since childhood ) on: Jul 4, 2012
- Our Prayers and Thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Deanna and Tony Reis on: Jul 4, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.