AA larger | smaller
ROBERT RONNIE BORRA March 14, 1953 - June 30, 2012 We are saddened to announce the sudden passing of Robert Borra on June 30, 2012. He will be sadly missed by his brother Mel Borra and friends. A celebration of Robert's life will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. at Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery Crematorium, 1800 Day Street. Funeral Arrangements in Care of Wheeler Funeral Home, Cemetery Crematorium 1800 Day Street 224-1525
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on July 07, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- I met Bob (Bubbles) at the Wpg Roller Rink in 68. Wonderful friend. Sorry to hear of his passing. I will miss you, Bubbles.
- Posted by: Karin Punstel (Friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
- Sadly missed along life's way,
quietly remembered every day...
No longer in our life to share,
but in our hearts, you're always there.
- Posted by: Diane Larocque (Friend) on: Jul 10, 2012
- I MET BOB (BUBBLES)IN THE LATE 60'S AT THE ROLLER RINK. HE WAS ALWAYS HAVING FUN. HE SHOWED ME SOME OF HIS OWN FANCY MOVES ON SKATES THAT DAZZLED FOLKS. HE WAS AN EXCELLENT SKATER AND LOVED TO PARTY. WE HAD HOPED YOU'D FIND YOUR WAY TO WHEELIES WITH US SKATING AGAIN. TAKE CARE OUR FRIEND. R.I.P.
- Posted by: STEVE LOCKHART (FRIEND) on: Jul 10, 2012
- My husband Steve told me that Bob taught him some moves. Wish we would of known where he was so I could have met him as we go to Wheelies Roller Rink now and we were hoping he would have shown up there. Anyways Steve & I Sophie Lockhart will attend his funeral. R.I.P. To the family our condolences from the Lockhart Family.
- Posted by: Mrs. Steve Lockhart (Husband Steve Lockart was a friend who skated with him in the early yrs.) on: Jul 10, 2012
- So saddened by the news. I roller skated with Robert (Bubbles) back in the early 70's. Was a nice and caring man. RIP buddy.
- Posted by: Terry Ward (Friend) on: Jul 8, 2012
- I met Bob in 1968 at the winnipeg Roller rink, he was a great roller skater and loved by all who met him, dressed in his black vest allways, Bob "Bubbles" had a smile always, along with a funny joke, would make you feel like you were part of the roller skating rink, eager to help anyone with skating tips
- Posted by: Ron Corrin (Friend) on: Jul 7, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.