AA larger | smaller
NORMAN (NORM) WOODWARD Suddenly after a brief illness with family by his side Norm passed away peacefully on August 1, 2012 at Health Sciences Centre. A memorial service will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, August 6, 2012 at Glen Lawn Funeral Home, 455 Lagimodiere Blvd. Longer notice to follow in Saturday's edition. Family and friends may sign a Book of Condolence at www.glenlawn.ca. Glen Lawn Funeral Home 982-7550
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 03, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- There is nothing in life more painful than losing a loved one,
the love is there forever though,
we never really lose them only from the physical plane,
because where love exists there can be no loss.
Michelle & Bruce
- Posted by: Michelle & Bruce Enigenburg (Sister in law and Brother in law.) on: Aug 6, 2012
- It was so thoughtful of you to phone us on our 60th wedding anniversary in December. We haven't kept in touch over the years but we have many pleasant memories going way back. I know Gerry appreciated your help and friendship while working at Dominion.
- Posted by: Gerald and Helen McIntyre (friends) on: Aug 6, 2012
- So sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our thoughts. Cherish the memories.
Love, Uncle Stan & Auntie Karan,
Jill & Kevin
- Posted by: Stan & Karan Kopec (Aunt & Uncle to Jacquie & Norma) on: Aug 3, 2012
- Norm, you were more than a brother-in-law, you were a friend. You had a lot of friends.
The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life."
- Edward Everett Hale
- Posted by: Greg,Eva, and Angel Carriere (Brother- in- law) on: Aug 3, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.