AA larger | smaller
LISA AILEEN MOSHER Tragically, on Sunday, August 5, 2012, Lisa Aileen Mosher. Lisa was born May 15, 1991. She is survived by her mother Amanda Mosher and her siblings Jessica Mosher and Kenneth Mosher. Full obituary to follow. Gilbart Funeral Home, Gimli in care of arrangements
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 07, 2012
Guest Book(10 entries)
- My heartfelt, sincere condolences to the entire family. I hope time will allow Amanda and her family to heal from this painful tragedy.
- Posted by: Diana Groves (Acquaintance) on: Aug 20, 2012
- Our deepest condolences to Amanda and family.
- Posted by: Joe Riel and Lianne Tetlock (Friend) on: Aug 10, 2012
- We are so sorry for your loss. Our condolences to your entire family.You are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
- Posted by: Cathie and Gordon Swaile (Family Friends) on: Aug 10, 2012
- I went to school with Lisa at Strathmillan elementary. I am special needs & Lisa never treated me like that. She was the best patrol partner. She was kind and I will never forget her. RIP Lisa. Stuart Dahl
- Posted by: Stuart Dahl (former classmate) on: Aug 8, 2012
- I only knew beautiful Lisa for the first 4 years of her life. She grew into a beautiful woman, a life cut way too short. My condolences to the family
- Posted by: Corinne Mosher (she was my niece when i was married to P Mosher) on: Aug 8, 2012
- My heart breaks for Lisa's family. A great tragedy. Win and I spent many happy hours with Ken and Connie in that cottage. My love and deepest sympathy to all especially Amanda
- Posted by: Libby Birch (family friend) on: Aug 8, 2012
- My sincere condolences to her family and friends. She will be truly missed.
- Posted by: mary-ellen woroby (friend) on: Aug 8, 2012
- I had the pleasure of being part of her life as she grew up from the age of 6 1/2 to 9 years old and will always remember how much she and her siblings touched my life. Rest in Peace Dear Lisa.
- Posted by: Peter Tomko (Ex Stepdad) on: Aug 7, 2012
- So tragic. You (all) are in my heart and in my prayers every day.
- Posted by: Chuck Wolosetzky (friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
- Lisa was a loving caring beautiful person. She always put others before herself and loved to have fun. She was always so kind and gentle to anyone and everyone. If you were down she would be the first to help you get out of your rut. Lisa will be missed truly. Only the good die young. xoxo
- Posted by: Roberta Hudson (Friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.