AA larger | smaller
JASON (TICK) ROBERT CHWARTACKI Suddenly, on Saturday, August 4, 2012, at the Selkirk General Hospital, Jason (Tick) Chwartacki, aged 41 years, of Selkirk, MB, beloved husband of Alanna. Full obituary to follow. Gilbart Funeral Home, Selkirk in care of arrangements.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 07, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- Our deepest sympathies to Alanna and the Chwartacki family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.
- Posted by: Angie Smederovac and Brett Mason (friend) on: Aug 9, 2012
- My deepest sympathy to Alanna and family on your recent loss. I have known Tick since he was a young teenager. He will be sadly missed by all that knew and loved him. Thoughts and prayers.
- Posted by: Diane Houston on: Aug 7, 2012
- I think of Jason every Friday.
At work we serve Cream of Wheat every Friday. A few years ago I posted on Facebook that I loved Cream of Wheat. Jason replied that he loved it as well. All the others said it was gross etc.
We shared the bond of Cream of Wheat. I will cherish it every Friday and every time I have a bowl I will and do think of you.
Until we can share a pot my friend.
- Posted by: Damian belanger (Old school friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
- It's with our deepest regret that we heard of Jason's (Tick's) passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with Alanna and family.
Mitch & Kim
- Posted by: Mitch and Kim Desorcy (Friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
- My deepest condolences to Tick's family & friends. Tick was a good friend in high school as he was to everyone. Tick was a person who lifted up the people around him. "See you in the funny papers" my frined.
- Posted by: Onale (Anderson) Thomas (High School friend) on: Aug 7, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.