AA larger | smaller
MARGARET ANN KAZMIERCZAK (nee FERGUSON) It is with great sadness that the family announces the passing of Margaret Ann Kazmierczak follrowing a courageous battle with cancer at the age of 62 years. Margaret leaves to cherish her memory her daughters Christina (Mike), Anissa (Alan), and Charlotte; he closest friend Gilles; her brother James (Carol), and Nicky; as well numerous grandchildren, relatives, and friends. A memorial service will be held 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, August 15, 2012, at Bardal Funeral Home, 843 Sherbrook Street. A committal will follow at Brookside Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to CancerCare Manitoba and/or the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Funeral Home and Crematorium 843 Sherbrook Street, 204-774-7474 Condolences: www.bardal.ca Parking behind funeral home
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 11, 2012
Guest Book(5 entries)
- I'm very sorry for your loss Anissa (and family). I haven't seen you for years but I have fond memories of spending time at your place when we were kids. Your Mom was always so kind to me and tolerant of our bad behavior, including letting me drive her car with no license. She was lots of fun and a wonderful woman.
- Posted by: Sherrie Yager (Neufeld) (Friend) on: Oct 9, 2012
- Will always remember her picking weeds in the driveway. She was very easy to talk to, never said an unkind word about anyone. I really missed her when she moved away.
- Posted by: Edna (neighbor) on: Aug 12, 2012
- Worked with Margaret a number of years at F.B.I. and Winnipeg Furniture. Friends for many years, and her family, I have a lot of memories of Margaret & Gilles. May God comfort you on your loss.
- Posted by: Linda Kornelsen\ Funk (Friend) on: Aug 12, 2012
- mom always giggling very kind she was someone to talk too. mom you always be in our hearts and never forgotten you were always loving and caring.
Alan & Anissa
- Posted by: Alan $ Anissa (daugher & son-in -law) on: Aug 11, 2012
- Sorry to hear that your Mom has died I met her in health scinences center in the hospital on the 6th floor we were together in one room, i really learned to like her and she was friendly. I was able to pray for her met her family some of them really wonderful family she had. Very caring i will pray for you that the Lord Jesus will be your comfort at this time. I tried to call her left a messages at one time. May the God of all comfort sustain you and give you His peace in these difficult days. Matthew 28:20 ...I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Sincerely Anita Dueck
- Posted by: Anita Dueck (We meat in the hospital in May 2012 same room) on: Aug 11, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.