AA larger | smaller
MELINDA ROSANNE TRUDEL Melinda Rosanne Trudel passed away peacefully on the evening of August 7, 2012. Melinda is survived by her three children; son Guy Trudel, daughters Michelle and Becky Trudel and grandsons Daxton White and Hunter Trudel. Memorial Service will be held Monday, August 13, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at Glen Eden Funeral Home, 4477 Main Street. In lieu of flowers please make donations to Canadian Cancer Society - Manitoba Division, 193 Sherbrook, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2B7 Glen Eden Funeral Home 338-7111 www.gleneden-mb.ca
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 11, 2012
Guest Book(6 entries)
- We Loved her so much she and I would laugh till we cried. She had the biggest heart and would do anything for anyone. Our children all played together. We all spent a lot of time at our Cabin in Winnipeg Beach. May God wrap a blanket of Love around you & yours God bless Wayne & Denise Lower
- Posted by: Wayne&Denise Lower (Friend) on: Aug 28, 2012
- My deepest sympathies to Melinda's family in this time of grief. Writing these few words.. I'm remembering the huge smiling / laughing personality enfolded in such a petite frame. Melinda and I worked together at Westburne Electric Supply many years ago. Her family was her proudest accomplishment. Rest in Peace, Melinda!
- Posted by: Agnes Gonzales (Former co-worker) on: Aug 24, 2012
- My deepest condolences to the family. I worked with Melinda at Westburne Electric Supply. Her smiling face and bubbly nature made it a pleasure to come to work each day. I have thought of her often over the years and I shall miss her. God rest your soul Short-cut.
- Posted by: Diana Broek (Former Co- Worker, Friend) on: Aug 21, 2012
- I worked with Melinda at Rick's Head Office years ago. I remember best how she laughed, it made whoever she was with smile as well. She was so proud of her kids, and always helpful if you needed help. My life is better for meeting her and working with her. To her children, I am so sorry for your loss.
- Posted by: Dorothy Meads (former co-worker) on: Aug 14, 2012
- I worked with Melinda at Canwest and we were very close. Not a day would go by without one of us hanging out at each other's desk talking and laughing. When I left Canwest, Melinda was the hardest person to leave behind. We tried to keep in touch as best we could, but our lives got so busy. I would do anything to spend one more day with her. I will miss her very much. I'm so sorry Michelle, Becky & Guy.
- Posted by: Melanie Sitarz (Former co-worker, friend) on: Aug 12, 2012
- When I worked with Melinda at Canwest, she was the bright light of my morning. I enjoyed her wit and humour, and our verbal sparring kept a smile on my face all day long. She will continue to be a bright light in my memories.
I would like her family to know that I will celebrate her spirit, and think of her often.
- Posted by: Thomas Mann (Former co-worker, friend) on: Aug 11, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.