AA larger | smaller
DAVID ROY LEO CHAISSON David Chaisson passed away peacefully on Tuesday, August 7, 2012. Predeceased by his father Roy, stepfather Norm, niece Nicole and mother Muriel. Survived by his sisters Donna (Kenora) and Judy (Lethbridge), niece Jennifer (Stacey), nephews Jeffrey (Alexis), Mark (Jodi) and Paul (Candida), and great-nieces and nephews. Thank you to his friends and caring staff at Riverview Health Centre Paliative Care. Cropo Funeral Home in care of arrangements.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 18, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- well dave You said one day we will be more than friends, that was a promise you made me. and told me every day. One up for you. Remember the crib games? Now you taught me to play but; who won? HA HA. I'll be coming to join you soon my precious DAVE. till then 'keep them rock and roll tunes playing.....Your precious friend Wanda Smith.
- Posted by: WANDA SMITH (FRIEND LOVER CONFIDANT,,.) on: Sep 29, 2013
- Both myself and his god-daughter Alyssa will miss him.I haven't seen him in a number of years but was just now told of his passing and I will miss him.
- Posted by: Jim Hex (Friend) on: Aug 31, 2012
- I am very sorry to hear of David's Passing, he was a very good friend to me,i'll miss him quite alot. My heart is so heavy now, knowing that Dave won't be back here again. My Mother also sends her condolences as well.
- Posted by: Keith Sparkes (Best friend from newfoundland as Dave used to put it " His Brother" even though we weren't brothers.) on: Aug 31, 2012
- SHORT TIME KNOWN LOTS OF LAUGHS
- Posted by: GLEN / TERRI (FRIENDS) on: Aug 31, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.