AA larger | smaller
In memory of
LESLIE MCDONALD August 17, 2011 Remembered with Respect and Admiration. Today and Always Love from your Family and Friends.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 18, 2012
Guest Book(4 entries)
- Wonderful memories and laughs help to ease my pain and keep you close to my heart. I have been grateful to have been touched by your spirit and shared in your life's journey. You have been an awesome person and friend. I love and miss you very much....
- Posted by: olga (friend) on: Aug 30, 2012
- We love you Leslie and miss you so much. We will always remember you and have pleasant thoughts, you were a wonderful niece and person. Gone but always with us.
Uncle John and Aunt Sharon
- Posted by: John & Sharon (Uncle and Aunt) on: Aug 20, 2012
- My Sister Leslie was the most wonderful sister anyone could ask for she made me laugh all the time and she was so good to me always, I loved her with all my heart...I miss her so much. God Bless you Sister xo.
- Posted by: Terri (Sister) on: Aug 20, 2012
- Will always miss my beautiful friend, think of her always and am blessed to have known her. I still smile when I think of her and how she made people laugh. Miss her hilarious stories and the way she told them. I've never met such a giving person, always there with a shoulder to lean on. But most of all I will miss her smile, it lit up a room...
- Posted by: Carol (friend) on: Aug 18, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.