AA larger | smaller
VALENTINA MCDERMID Peacefully, on August 18, 2012 at the St. Boniface Hospital, Valentina McDermid, beloved wife of Alec McDermid, passed away at the age of 76 years. Longer obituary will follow. NEIL BARDAL FUNERAL CENTRE 204-949-2200 www.nbardal.mb.ca
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on August 20, 2012
Guest Book(7 entries)
- Condolences to you Al and your kids. Val was a sweet kind person and though it has been many years since we spent time together I still remember her fondly.
- Posted by: Helene bulger (Tribune friend) on: Sep 1, 2012
- We are sorry to hear of Val's passing just when we all thought we are making head way to get back home at the beach. I have had the opportunity to engage in a few drinks with both Val and Al what a great pair we will miss her smiling face.
Judy and I are praying for both of you.
MoJohollow lot 54.
- Posted by: Moe & Judy Orlowski (Friend) on: Aug 23, 2012
- I am sorry to hear of the Family's loss of Val. My sincere sympathy Al. Embree
- Posted by: Embree McDermid (Cousin by Marriage) on: Aug 23, 2012
- Our condolences go out to Al and family. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Ray and Patsy Millar, Oak Point Mb.
- Posted by: Ray and Patsy Millar (Friend) on: Aug 22, 2012
- It was so nice to be part of the Twin Beach camp and the great memories that came with. Thank you Val and to Al for some of the greatest memories I could give to my son Johnny by having a campsite in your campground. I enjoyed the little visits with Val. My condolences to you Al.
- Posted by: Shelley Fedoruk (Camper at Twin Beach) on: Aug 21, 2012
- Al & Val have been friends of mine since the early 70's when we met at the Constellation Room when I filled in with the band.
We would get together annually for a get together at Twin Beaches. Always lots of fun-treasured times. Val was a wonderful person and I am sure she will be missed by everyone whose life she touched. My heartfelt condolences to Al and their sons.
RIP, Val. We all will miss you.
- Posted by: Don Bouchat (Friend) on: Aug 20, 2012
- I am so sorry to hear of the recent passing of Val. I was fortunate to have her and Al as friends for so many years and have many fond memories of her at their resort at Twin Lakes Beach as well as our friend reunions. I will miss her wit and wonderful sense of humour. My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband Al and to her sons and their families. Love you always, Evie Thordarson, St. Albert, Alberta
- Posted by: Evelyn Thordarson (Friend) on: Aug 20, 2012
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.