AA larger | smaller
SHARON ABGRALL (nee LEOST) On Sunday, March 3, 2013 Sharon died at the Grace Hospital at the age of 46 years. A longer obituary notice to follow. Richard Wojcik, Funeral Director of Wojcik's Funeral Home & Crematorium, 204-897-4665, www.wojciksfuneralchapel.com.
As published in the Winnipeg Free Press on March 05, 2013
Guest Book(8 entries)
- What a brave, brave woman Sharon was, to have faced her cancer battles so courageously and never losing dedicaton to her work and I am sure her family. She will be missed..rest in peace Sharon..
- Posted by: Crystal Moshenko (Co-worker) on: Mar 9, 2013
- Such a wonderful warm lady with alot of class, you have raised an amazing family. R.I.P .
- Posted by: Pam Jackson on: Mar 7, 2013
- My deepest and most sincere condolences to Sharon's family. I had the pleasure of attending the social work program with Sharon. Sharon always had an upbeat and positive outlook to everything which made knowing her an honor. May the Creator bless your journey.
- Posted by: Ann Thomas (Friend ) on: Mar 7, 2013
- Sharon had such a positive, happy and fighting spirit! She was a pleasure to work with and brought such passion and warmth to the work place. My condolences to Sharon's family!
- Posted by: Leigh Enns (Former co worker) on: Mar 7, 2013
- My deepest condolences to the family of the late Sharon Abgrall. She was a very kind, loving person. She was there for me when I lost my common law partner in 2005. I had met Sharon through the social work program back in 2004 and we became friends instantly. She had a great sense of humour, we got together whenever we could along with some other of our co-horts. I will miss her and I know everybody that knew her too will miss her. Rest easy my friend, it was a blessing to have known.
- Posted by: Geraldine Berens (Friend) on: Mar 6, 2013
- To the Leost family: Thinking of you all in your loss and wishing you strength and comfort at this difficult time. Had the pleasure of seeing and chatting with her in early December which I will cherish forever. May God Bless you all and try to find courage to go on.
- Posted by: Mona Combot (Family Friend) on: Mar 5, 2013
- Sharon was our family resource worker and helped us through many problem situations during the last 3 years and was a dear friend. She will always be loved and missed- She is irreplaceable.
- Posted by: Colleen Newman (friend - foster parent) on: Mar 5, 2013
- My condolences to Sharon's family. I had the remarkable pleasure of working with her. She was an amazing person so upbeat and happy very rarily was she upset or angry. I ran into her last Feb and she told me about her bouts of cancer and I found her so brave and strong she fought so hard. Cancer may have taken your body but not your spirit, cancer may have taken life but not your courage, Sharon you will be missed by all who knew you and loved you rest easy my friend and fly with the angels.
- Posted by: Theresa Lorteau (Former co worker) on: Mar 5, 2013
Share your memories and/or express your condolences below. Fields marked with a * are required. All others are optional.
Tributes will be moderated for inappropriate content before displaying on the passage and may take up to 24 hours to appear.